You could pay less! Sign in to see our special offers
Step 1. Select the date of your meeting
Step 2. Select your price rate
Step 3. Select the start and end time
Step 4. Select the number of attendees and the room setup
Equipment - Select your equipment
Extras - Select your beverages
Extras - Select your food
Free features and services
Environment: Natural Daylight
For multiple days and complex bookings at this venue please contact usQuick enquiry
For any assistance with this booking
Or call us (+44) 020 3287 3424
1. All meeting rooms are available from 9.30am to midnight.
2. Hire charges refer only to the area you have hired. For instance, if you have booked one of our meeting rooms, this will not necessarily entitle you to a table in the club. This can be arranged in advance with our bookings manager, and is always subject to availability.
3. Bookings may over run subject to availability, and is thereafter chargeable per hour or part thereof.
4. There is a four hour minimum hire charge per room for non-members.
5. Deposits held are redeemable against your final bill on the day.
6. In the event of a cancellation or no show of your booking with less than 48 hours notice, full payment of the room hire, food ordered and service charge will be billed.
7. If you are dining and have ordered any set menu then a £10 cancellation fee per no show guest will be charged.
In the centre of Soho, deep in the heart of London’s media and theatre land, the Union occupies a 270 year old, listed Georgian town house of exceptional character and charm. Widely loved among the senior media folk of the area as a unique and exquisite institution; the Union is a true oasis.