You could pay less! Sign in to see our special offers
Step 1. Select the date of your meeting
Step 2. Select your price rate
Step 3. Select the start and end time
Step 4. Select the number of attendees and the room setup
Equipment - Select your equipment
Extras - Select your beverages
Free features and services
Environment: Natural Daylight & Air Conditioning
For multiple days and complex bookings at this venue please contact usQuick enquiry
For any assistance with this booking
Or call us (+44) 020 3287 3424
If you cancel your group more than 30 days prior to arrival the 25% non-refundable deposit will be retained however the remaining 75% will not be charged. Should you cancel your group after this date or wish to proceed with your group the remaining 75% will be charged.
We opened our doors on High Holborn in 2014; offering a place for people to sleep, eat, work and play every single day. We have 174 bedrooms that come in four different categories; there’s Shoebox that’s our smallest and Roomy that’s our biggest. There’s two restaurants, a nail salon and The Apartment, our meeting and events space like no other...
The Apartment in Holborn has 6 rooms to choose from and a Pantry Kitchen to raid for when it all gets too much. So whether you need a break from the same four walls, got clients in town or need to nail a pitch we've got space to fit you all. And, once that pitch is nailed, you'll be needing to celebrate. Luckily The Apartment flips to party space when the sun goes down with space for 250 revellers...