You could pay less! Sign in to see our special offers
Step 1. Select the date of your meeting
Step 2. Select your price rate
Step 3. Select the start and end time
Step 4. Select the number of attendees and the room setup
Equipment - Select your equipment
Extras - Select your beverages
Extras - Select your food
Free features and services
Environment: Natural Daylight & Air Conditioning
For multiple days and complex bookings at this venue please contact usQuick enquiry
For any assistance with this booking
Or call us (+44) 020 3287 3424
Cancellation by the Customer: when used below, the term ‘smaller event’ involves up to and including 20 delegates/guests and the term ‘larger event’ involves more than 20 delegates/guests.
a) Should a booking be cancelled a charge may be made equivalent to any loss suffered by the hotel. Costs incurred for any equipment and/or other services hired by the hotel on behalf of the customer will be added to any cancellation fee.
b) The following percentages will be charged:
- if cancellation occurs 12 - 24 weeks before a larger event 25% of total charges
- if cancellation occurs 4 - 6 weeks before a smaller event 25% of total charges - if cancellation occurs 6 - 12 weeks before a larger event 50% of total charges
- if cancellation occurs 2 - 4 weeks before a smaller event 50% of total charges - if cancellation occurs 4 - 6 weeks before a larger event 75% of total charges
- if cancellation occurs 0 - 2 weeks before a smaller or larger event 100% of total charges - if cancellation occurs 2 - 4 weeks before a larger event 90% of total charges.
c) NO CHARGE will be made in the following circumstances:
- if cancellation occurs more than 6 weeks before a smaller or 24 or more weeks before a larger event
- if the venue can be resold for the same date(s) at equivalent or higher charges and there are no other consequential costs/charges incurred by the hotel.
d) If an event is cancelled by the client/clients agent and in the opinion of the hotel’s General Manager, a similar event is booked by the client at the same venue/room within a period of 14 days of the cancellation, 25% of the cancellation charge will be credited to the re-booked event.
e) All cancellations/reductions in numbers must be received in writing and will be deemed to take effect from the date of receipt.
The Grange City is a luxury hotel in London near the River Thames, commanding sweeping views over the Tower of London and the iconic Tower Bridge. Reflecting its historic City location, the hotel site incorporates the last remaining section of London’s Roman Wall – which stands undamaged from when it was originally patrolled by Roman sentries. A dedicated floor of meeting space is available to
use for conferences and events, whilst a private Club Lounge offers refreshments and facilities.